Terms and Conditions
EUROLEAGUE.TV & LIVEGLOBALBASKETBALL.TV FINAL FOUR CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promotion (the "Promotion") is open to all active Euroleague.TV and Live Global Basketball Pass subscribersonly. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members of employees) of Perform Group ("Perform"), the Web Sites, the Promoter and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
2. If you are a subscriber to either pass as of midnight of April 25, 2013 you will be automatically entered into the Promotion. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your mail. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
3. The Promotion closes on midnight on April 25, 2013 and all entries must be received by said date.
4. Only one entry per subscriber is permitted. Entries sent in through agents or third parties will be disqualified. Late, incomplete or otherwise ineligible entries will be disqualified.
5. One winner will be selected at random from correct and eligible entries received. The winners will be notified by email within seven (7) days of the drawing date.
6. The winner shall receive a prize consisting of: Two (2) tickets to The Turkish Airlines Euroleague Final Four at The O2 Arena allowing you to see all four games on May 10 & 12, 2013.The prize shall not include transport, accommodation, meals, taxes, insurance, visas, passports, service charges or any other items or expenses.
7. There is no cash alternative to the prize and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
9. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, Perform and each of their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond the Promoter or Perform's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier.
10. The terms and conditions of any other third party supplier will also apply to the prize where applicable. If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
11. The Promoter and Perform will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
12. If the winners cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
13. The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry terms and conditions will be disqualified.
14. Details of the prize winners' first name and county will be available for one month after the close of this promotion by writing to: email@example.com the name and date of the promotion.
15. The name, county and photograph of the winners may be used by the Promoter and its associated companies for post-event publicity purposes. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name, image and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration.
16. The Promoter may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if the entrant concerned or anyone authorised by the entrant to deal with their entry, acts in a way towards the Promoter or Perform staff which the Promoter or Perform reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful or offensive. If the winning entry is disqualified the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
17. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
18. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
PERFORM MEDIA SERVICES, LTD.
Sussex House, Plane Tree Crescent
Feltham, TW13 7HE
UK Company Number: 6324278Back to top
All copyright in the text, videos, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the EUROLEAGUE.TV Site ("the Website"), and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned or licensed by EUROLEAGUE , to the full extent provided under all international copyright laws.
You may view the Website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the site for any purposes.
The Website and the information contained in it are for individual entertainment and informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the site is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from EUROLEAGUE. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from EUROLEAGUE is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The Website includes registered and unregistered trademarks of EUROLEAGUE and various third parties, including but not limited to domestic and international sporting regulatory bodies and associations and commercial partners of EUROLEAGUE. You may not use these trademarks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trademark.
The links to third party websites that are contained within this Website are provided only for your convenience. EUROLEAGUE does not endorse those third party websites or any of the products or services offered on or through them. You access those third party websites and use the products and services offered on or through them at your own risk.
EUROLEAGUE welcomes other website managers and administrators using the EUROLEAGUE.TV logo as a link from their site to the WWW.EUROLEAGUE.TV home page, for the purposes of promoting the Euroleague.TV Web Site.
4. Your conduct
In particular, you agree not to:
i) use the Website for any activities, or submit to or via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
ii) publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
iii) promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
iv) impersonate any person or entity;
v) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
vi) undertake any conduct that, in EUROLEAGUE 's sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.
You will indemnify EUROLEAGUE, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from the posting or deletion of your submitted content or from any breach by you of these terms or from your use of the Website.
5. Data Protection
Back to top