All copyright in the text, videos, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the EUROLEAGUE.TV Site ("the Website"), and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content, are owned or licensed by EUROLEAGUE , to the full extent provided under all international copyright laws.
You may view the Website and its contents but you are prohibited from copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, displaying, performing or transmitting any of the contents of the site for any purposes.
The Website and the information contained in it are for individual entertainment and informational purposes only. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements of the site is strictly prohibited without prior written consent from EUROLEAGUE. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from EUROLEAGUE is prohibited.
2. Trade Marks
The Website includes registered and unregistered trademarks of EUROLEAGUE and various third parties, including but not limited to domestic and international sporting regulatory bodies and associations and commercial partners of EUROLEAGUE. You may not use these trademarks without the prior written consent of the owner of the relevant trademark.
The links to third party websites that are contained within this Website are provided only for your convenience. EUROLEAGUE does not endorse those third party websites or any of the products or services offered on or through them. You access those third party websites and use the products and services offered on or through them at your own risk.
EUROLEAGUE welcomes other website managers and administrators using the EUROLEAGUE.TV logo as a link from their site to the WWW.EUROLEAGUE.TV home page, for the purposes of promoting the Euroleague.TV Web Site.
4. Your conduct
In particular, you agree not to:
- i) use the Website for any activities, or submit to or via the Website any information or materials, which breach any laws or regulations or infringe a third party's patent, trade mark, copyright or other proprietary rights or privacy;
- ii) publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate on the Website any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive, inappropriate or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- iii) promote any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming via the Website;
- iv) impersonate any person or entity;
- v) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware; or
- vi) undertake any conduct that, in EUROLEAGUE 's sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website.You will indemnify EUROLEAGUE, its employees, agents and representatives from any loss or damage including consequential loss or damage which may arise from the posting or deletion of your submitted content or from any breach by you of these terms or from your use of the Website.
5. Subscription service
Please read carefully the Terms and Conditions of Subscription, as geoblocking restrictions may apply when subscribing to the service
6. Data Protection